A Tale Of Woe A Tale Of Woe

This is some quality Jamie Hewlett lookin-ass shit right here. I feel that both the animation style and music used is derivative of the Gorillaz, and I love it!

TaraGraphika responds:

Thank you for the review! I am totally a fan of Jamie Hewlett. Terry Hall once collaborated with Damon Albarn...so I guess Damon was inspired by Terry Hall's middle eastern instrumental swing. The album Plastic Beach was very highly noticeable.

Transit Transit

Wow, the animation was absolutely stunning in every respect.
Well done!

Heartless Hope Heartless Hope

Very nice
Very interesting
Well animated
I think that this could quite easily make an interesting short game
Please, do keep animating!

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

My goodness

This is by far one of my favourite animations ever! The style was amazing and the sniper character was absolutely perfect! Bravo! I

Subway - Floyd's Haunting Subway - Floyd's Haunting

double preloader all the way

damn that was good. Really, really nice animation

Ghosts are Scary Ghosts are Scary

Hahaha!

Pretty funny! Really nice animation too! I think what would've made it better was if there was some music playing in the background though (even if it is a short...)

[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Truly amazing!

I honestly don't know how you do it, but this far exceeded my expectations of what this would turn out to be! This is the most awesome instalment yet!
This flash is just so perfectly done, actually beautiful. the drawings, music and story development were amazing!
My favourite part is where Bec Noir is floating above Bilbous Slick with the badass music playing, and when it goes fullscreen as he casts red miles, that literally sends shivers down my spine.
can't wait to see what comes next! Sincerely, a more-than-before dedicated fan.

"The Funny Show!" Intro "The Funny Show!" Intro

shorten it

it drags out too long for an intro. People will just think this is a static image with the Seinfeld music on the background which loops infinitely. Also, use different music if you actually intend to make this, or a remix of the song. And try to draw it better and as some movement if you actually want the intro to be that long.

LAXfresh349 responds:

You're right. When I made the real show I will make the intro shorter.

Nyan Steve 1955-2011 Nyan Steve 1955-2011

It prints money!!

LOL, recently deceased.

Waiting for redesign Waiting for redesign

wait... what?

really nice animation, but... What just happened?