Rawr Rawr

Fite me IRL:
443803x46s35e5E1d14s16F2s3u21305P590C 40U50n15m10u20c11u815u165x2r50a6aJohn Madden

Also the game is fantastic. All of the artwork was amazing, it was the highlight of the game for me. I also like the combat system, simple but effective. It's always a tough choice whether to hold on to the buff you've got in hopes of getting another, or whether to go for that HP up and risk wasting the buff you were holding. I also liked the skill based special thing. It forced me to think quick.

Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1 Murloc RPG 2: Episode 1

Awesome cakes!

I played the first one quite a while back, thinking how good it was. I loved the first, and am ecstatic to see the sequel finally out (I thought the to be continued was a joke.)
Great work!

CoD White Ops CoD White Ops

THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVAR!!!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO??? MY MIND IS EXPLODING!! eXPLOSIONS, FLAME GUYS LIGHTNING JUMP! DEATH MACHINE!! T'N'A!!! ffuuuUUUUUU THIS IS AWESOME!!
I like how you admitted you can't code, so you just threw in a load of OTT awesome shit, anything you could think of!! YOU EVEN CALLED IT COD WHITE OPS!!!
Funniest shit EVER!
Did I just play a game, or did god ejaculate a rainbow in my brain?
FRONTPAGE!!
(Nice extra girls at the end of the game, LOL)

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Awesome

I played this twice and on the second time:
I noticed that when you become one meaty boner you can see his dick
I got the rektum joke (took me a while)
Otherwise fucking awesome. Even better that It was only mad in 72 hours!
I Like how sucessfully coded a smooth well playing game without sacrificing the awesome art! Most of the other teams got lazy with the look if it in their rush to code on time. You didn't sacrifise awesome voice acting & sound quality either
Also this game is HILARIOUS!
(Ps: If you're having trouble with the long range stun enemies stunning you over gaps & thus killing you, try stunning them with your skull b4 you jump)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

An action packed nail biting RpG

Sometime i find it hard to cope with games with too much cumstomisations, but i find that this one did it perfectly. The combat was challenging, but once you get used to the controls you will find that the battles are actually carefully constructed, they just take a bit of skill. the quicktime events were truly awesome!
Unfortunatley, i think i maxed out on strength to early and neglected my other skills. But this did not effect my gaming experience to badly. Thankfully the epic weapons & spells made up for my mistake
With a gripping story line & epic graphics, who cannot love this game?
i believe you may well end up coding Fable 4, seeing as this is the direction that the series seems to be heading towards. OVER SIMPLIFICATION RULES, OK?

Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

Why have you resubmitted this?

I'm confused, you submitted this yesterday & it got through with an awesome score, so why have you resubmitted?
You should at least explain why you have done so in the comments
Still a good game though; smooth animation, good coding, fun to play.

Shooting Towers Shooting Towers

FUCK!

I just lost the game
Nice for a first try, I couldn't code this but still it's not great. It isn't really fun to play and there's no upgrades or anything. No real playable content

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Can't get enough!

How dare you make a medal where you have to let the clown go! It was so hard just watching him crawl away!

Bounded Balls Bounded Balls

Okay

In 4th level and possibly others, the electric part where the ball pass through sometimes glitches and rebounds the balls. This is perhaps coding error?

Sigma Turret Defense Sigma Turret Defense

Excelent game

well worth the long load

SecretNaziKitty responds: